Things that are NEW:
1. My dad no longer has a mustache. (My dad has had a mustache my entire life. My mom has literally never seen his upper lip before.)
2. We got CHICKENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Four ladies and a cock.
3. My parents live in Austin, TX. It’s true what they say: you can never go home again.
4. I quit a job after one day. Adios, youseguys!
5. I’m currently cooking a VAT of French onion soup. That is a lot of soup. (I’m using the word “vat” loosely here, considering I have no idea how much soup amounts to one. But trust me: soup for days.)
6. My closest friend lives over an hour away (insert sad emoticons here).
7. Almost every item of clothing that I’ve been wearing for the past THREE YEARS is packed away in a box labeled “Summer.”
8. I read a memoir. (I hate memoirs! Not this one though. Probably because I know the author. Also she is very, very skilled at describing food.).
9. THE LEAVES ARE CHANGING COLORS EVERY DAY IT IS SERIOUSLY A DYNAMIC EXPERIENCE TO WATCH.
10. I thought I was eating bacon the other day, but…it was ham. I ate ham, you guys. This is Really New.