1. Sissy visit. Beautiful leaves. Beautiful little wreaths. Jokes & foods. New plan hatched where sissy moves to Montpelier. Scheming, scheming.
2. We’re handing out little poems of mine (free verses from Free Verse Farm!) at the market now. It’s the best.
3. Wendy Guerra, Cuban poet and fantastic human, read and chatted at Revolution this week. Just what I needed. Wendy says:
“The wounds, before healing, should be named.”
4. We’re moving! We’re moving into the woods! Into the woods with friends!
5. And now: coffee with a lot of hot milk! Apples to be picked and pears to be dried! Two new sweaters made for boys but befitting this small woman! Here we go Sunday here we go (clap clap).
(photo credits to Sarah S. Katz)